EVA Foam Tapes
EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) foam tape is constructed of EVA foam carrier, coated with modified acrylic adhesive or rubber adhesive , and laminated with siliconized release paper liner or film liner. It is popular for shock absorptions with good insulation against dust, light and sound.
EVA foam tape is also known as heavy-duty tape, bonding tapes, gasketing tape, sealing tapes, insulating tape, cushioning tape, sound dampening tape, shock resisitant tape, gap filling tapes, mounting tape or padding tape.
EVA foam tape is excellent and suitable for various bonding surfaces: it can be used on steel, glass, rubber, acrylics, ABS, aluminum, vinyl surfaces etc.. It is conformable for irregular surface.
|Product Name||Adhesive||Color of Foam||Hardness of EVA Foam||Liner||Total Thickness||Remarks|
|4E4317 double sided EVA foam adhesive tape||solvent acrylic||black||70||blue PE film (130um)||6||glazing application|
● Resistance to heat, water, and corrosion
● Open cell EVA Foam coated on double sides with acrylic adhesive.
● Shock absorption with good insulation against dust, light and sound.
● Mount lightweight objects on smooth surfaces
● Wall-mount pictures, decorations and paper products
● For sealing gap between window frame and glass to preventing air and water leakage.
● This flexible weather resistant tape is often used for gasketing, insulating and sealing in the electric, appliance, automotive, construction and boat industries
LINER Blue Bisiliconised PE Film (130um)
CARRIER Black EVA foam (Hardness shore A: 70)
ADHESIVE Solvent acrylic
YG J001 modified PSTC 33
Rolling Ball Tack
I :≥18.5 II :≥19
+80 - -10
The above data is presented in good faith based on samples tested and corresponded the average values, which can not be considered as binding by contract or by specifications. Since many different factors may influence the product's performance ,we recommend to test the product prior to any application. Our technicians are ready to provide the further information and recommendation.
The data may be varied for further optimization of our products, the updated information can be forwarded upon request.