● Very strong bond to a wide range of materials, including medium to high surface energy substrates, metals, glass and plastics
● Excellent resistance to many environmental elements, such as sunlight, ozone, temperature and water
● Conformable for irregular or contour surfaces
● Bonding, mounting, sealing and industrial
● Ideal for use in many interior and exterior industrial applications
● Provides handling convenience, cushioning, damping and impact resistance
● Bonding panels to metal frames
● Widely used in automotive, machinery, packaging, advertising and decoration industry. In some case, it could be used to replace screws, rivets and spot welding. It could be used for improving appearance by easy and effective operation and good sealing performance.
Red Bisiliconised PE Film (120µm)
White Acrylic Foam （800kg/m3）
4) Technical data
modified PSTC 33
The above data is presented in good faith based on samples tested and corresponded the average values, which can not be considered as binding by contract or by specifications. Since many different factors may influence the product’s performance ,we recommend to test the product prior to any application. Our technicians are ready to provide the further information and recommendation.
The data may be varied for further optimization of our products, the updated information can be forwarded upon request.