● Very strong bond to a wide range of materials, including medium to high surface energy substrates, metals, glass and plastics
● Excellent resistance to many environmental elements, such as sunlight, ozone, temperature and water
● Conformable for irregular or contour surfaces
● Thin acrylic foam tape
● Bonding, mounting, sealing and industrial
● Ideal for use in many interior and exterior industrial applications
● Replaces mechanical fasteners
●With excellent performance in adhesion, cushioning and waterproof. Widely used in indoor, outdoor and bonding or fixing of electrical parts This thin acrylic foam tape provides advantage for production that requires thinness and lightness.
Red Bisiliconised PE Film (120µm)
Black Acrylic Foam （800kg/m3）
4) Technical data
YG J001 modified PSTC 33
modified PSTC 1
The above data is presented in good faith based on samples tested and corresponded the average values, which can not be considered as binding by contract or by specifications. Since many different factors may influence the product’s performance ,we recommend to test the product prior to any application. Our technicians are ready to provide the further information and recommendation.
The data may be varied for further optimization of our products, the updated information can be forwarded upon request.