4C14 Double Sided Acrylic Foam Adhesive Tape
● Very strong bond to a wide range of materials, including medium to high surface energy substrates, metals, glass and plastics
● Excellent resistance to many environmental elements, such as sunlight, ozone, temperature and water
● Viscoelastic properties allowing to elongate and relax under minimizing stress
● Conformable for irregular or contour surfaces
● Thick acrylic foam tape
● Bonding, mounting, sealing and industrial
● Ideal for use in many interior and exterior industrial applications
● Replaces mechanical fasteners
● Widely used in automotive, electronics, plastics and construction industry, with good performance of cushioning and waterproof for bonding and fastening various of structural parts.
Red Bisiliconised PE Film (120µm)
White Acrylic Foam （720kg/m3）
4) Technical data
modified PSTC 33
The above data is presented in good faith based on samples tested and corresponded the average values, which can not be considered as binding by contract or by specifications. Since many different factors may influence the product’s performance ,we recommend to test the product prior to any application. Our technicians are ready to provide the further information and recommendation.
The data may be varied for further optimization of our products, the updated information can be forwarded upon request.