● moderate adhesion to most substrates
● ideal for rough, uneven, or curved surface
● good initial adhesion and holding power
● good long-term adhesion
● excellent chemical, UV, humidity, oil and aging resistance.
● easily be torn by hand
● bonding of foam, plastic and metal parts
● fastening to smooth surface objects such as film and plastic parts with high conformity.
● predominantly used in industrial, appliance, and electrical markets for multipurpose
White bisiliconisede paper (100g/㎡)
Non woven tissue (14g/㎡)
4) Technical data
modified PSTC 33
Rolling Ball Tack
The above data is presented in good faith based on samples tested and corresponded the average values, which can not be considered as binding by contract or by specifications. Since many different factors may influence the product’s performance ,we recommend to test the product prior to any application. Our technicians are ready to provide the further information and recommendation.
The data may be varied for further optimization of our products, the updated information can be forwarded upon request.