5162 Double Sided Non Woven Tissue Adhesive Tape
● moderate adhesion to most substrates
● ideal for rough, uneven, or curved surface
● good initial adhesion and holding power
● coated with thicker layer of solvent acrylic adhesive
● good long-term adhesion
● excellent chemical, UV, humidity, oil and aging resistance.
● good performance in high temperature up to 100℃ and low temperature at -20℃
● easily be torn by hand
● used for elevator car, elevator door or escalator wall to bonding stiffener or steel plate
● used in automotive industry for inner decoration bonding
● bonding of foam, plastic and metal parts
● predominantly used in industrial, appliance, and electrical markets for multipurpose
White Paper Bisiliconised 110g/㎡
Non Woven Tissue 14g/㎡
Rolling Ball Tack
The above data is presented in good faith based on samples tested and corresponded the average values, which can not be considered as binding by contract or by specifications. Since many different factors may influence the product’s performance ,we recommend to test the product prior to any application. Our technicians are ready to provide the further information and recommendation.
The data may be varied for further optimization of our products, the updated information can be forwarded upon request.