5163 Double Sided Non Woven Tissue Adhesive Tape
● ideal for rough, uneven, or curved surface
● good initial adhesion and holding power
● coated with thicker layer of solvent acrylic adhesive
● excellent chemical, UV, humidity, oil and aging resistance.
● good performance in high temperature up to 100℃ and low temperature at -20℃
● easily be torn by hand
● used for elevator industry to bonding steel plate and stainless steel sheet in production of elevator car, elevator door and escalator wall
● used for bonding automotive emblems or inner decoration such as in mounting car roof linings
● moderate adhesion to most substrates
White Paper (110g/㎡)
Non Woven Tissue (14 g/㎡)
modified PSTC 33
Rolling Ball Tack
The above data is presented in good faith based on samples tested and corresponded the average values, which can not be considered as binding by contract or by specifications. Since many different factors may influence the product’s performance ,we recommend to test the product prior to any application. Our technicians are ready to provide the further information and recommendation.
The data may be varied for further optimization of our products, the updated information can be forwarded upon request.