● moderate adhesion to most substrates
● ideal for rough, uneven, or curved surface
● good initial adhesion and holding power
● coated with thicker layer of solvent acrylic adhesive
● excellent chemical, UV, humidity, oil and aging resistance.
● easily be torn by hand
● used for elevator car, elevator door or escalator wall to bonding stiffener or steel plate
● For general purpose such as bonding, mounting and splicing in stationery, advertising and exhibition.
● Fastening for nameplate, trophy and sign
● For temporary fixing or permanent fixing to light objects
White bisiliconisede paper (100g/㎡)
Non woven tissue (14g/㎡)
modified PSTC 33
Rolling Ball Tack
The above data is presented in good faith based on samples tested and corresponded the average values, which can not be considered as binding by contract or by specifications. Since many different factors may influence the product’s performance ,we recommend to test the product prior to any application. Our technicians are ready to provide the further information and recommendation.
The data may be varied for further optimization of our products, the updated information can be forwarded upon request.