● removable solvent acrylic adhesive
● excellent chemical, UV, humidity, oil and aging resistance
● PET carrier with better high temperature resistance
● good bonding performance, even on LSE(low surface energy) materials
● resistant to plasticizer
● for the application where the tapes removable and without residues are needed.
● good performance in die-cutting and laminating
● for Temporary fixing
White bisiliconised paper (130g/㎡)
modified PSTC 33
Rolling Ball Tack
Ⅰ ≥ 3
Ⅰ ≥ 2
Remarks: There aren’t any residues on close side of the tape
The above data is presented in good faith based on samples tested and corresponded the average values, which can not be considered as binding by contract or by specifications. Since many different factors may influence the product’s performance ,we recommend to test the product prior to any application. Our technicians are ready to provide the further information and recommendation.
The data may be varied for further optimization of our products, the updated information can be forwarded upon request.