● good bonding performance, even on LSE(low surface energy) materials
● excellent chemical, UV, humidity, oil and aging resistance
● PET carrier with better high temperature resistance
● for fastening nameplates, signs and price label.
● for bonding or splicing plastic boards, KT boards, AD. Light box, AD. Banner and films.
● flexible and dimensional stable PET carrier provide good performance in die-cutting and laminating
● General Purpose Bonding
● Splicing of Papers, Plastics and Films
brown glassine paper (90g/㎡)
modified PSTC 33
Rolling Ball Tack
The above data is presented in good faith based on samples tested and corresponded the average values, which can not be considered as binding by contract or by specifications. Since many different factors may influence the product’s performance ,we recommend to test the product prior to any application. Our technicians are ready to provide the further information and recommendation.
The data may be varied for further optimization of our products, the updated information can be forwarded upon request.