6163 Double Sided PET Adhesive Tape
● High peel and high shear strength
● good bonding performance, even on LSE(low surface energy) materials
● excellent chemical, UV, humidity, oil and aging resistance
● with good performance in low temperature up to -20℃.
● PET carrier with better high temperature resistance
● for fixing or splicing nameplates, signs, letter baser cutting acrylic boards, plastic boards, KT boards, AD. Light box, AD. Banner and films.
● mounting ABS plastic parts for automotive production applications
● flexible and dimensional stable PET carrier provide good performance in die-cutting
● laminating metals
● keyboard assembly
White paper (110g/㎡)
PET film (25um)
modified PSTC 33
Rolling Ball Tack
The above data is presented in good faith based on samples tested and corresponded the average values, which can not be considered as binding by contract or by specifications. Since many different factors may influence the product’s performance ,we recommend to test the product prior to any application. Our technicians are ready to provide the further information and recommendation.
The data may be varied for further optimization of our products, the updated information can be forwarded upon request.