9447R Double Sided Cotton Cloth Adhesive Tape
● Very thick adhesive provide excellent initial adhesion
● Comfortable for uneven or rough surface
● Good strength and elongation for easy tear
● Removable with no residual on open side
● Temporary installation of carpet
● For lamination of cloth
● Splicing of fabric webs
● General mounting and holding applications
● Particularly suited for general purpose mounting on rough, fibrous surfaces
● for the application where the tapes removable and without residues are needed.
brown glassine paper (90g/㎡)
cotton cloth (62 mesh)
hot melt synthetic rubber
modified PSTC 33
Rolling Ball Tack
Test Conditions: 23±2℃
The above data is presented in good faith based on samples tested and corresponded to the average values, which cannot be considered as binding by contract or by specifications. Since many different factors may influence the product’s performance, we recommend testing the product prior to any application. Our technicians are ready to provide further information and recommendation.
The data may be varied for further optimization of our products, and the updated information can be forwarded upon request.