Transfer tapes are constructed of solvent acrylic adhesive or hot melt synthetic rubber reinforced with PET net backing and release liner.
Generally for industrial applications whereas thicker adhesive mass is required.
The products listed below with our standard specification can be varied from different adhesive, carrier, liner or total thickness. Customized services available upon request.
|Product Name||Adhesive||Carrier||Liner||Total thickness||Remarks|
|3459G PET Net Adhesive Tape||Solvent acrylic||Polyester net (16 mesh)||Brown glassine paper (90g/㎡)||95||thicker adhesive|
● Ideal for rough, uneven, or curved surface
● Will not bleed through materials
● Resistance to moisture, solvents and UV rays
● High tack, moderate shear, good compatibility with low energy surfaces, good resistance to aging.
● Superior die cutting properties
● Generally for industrial applications whereas thicker adhesive mass is required.
● Mainly used for lamination of foams and plastics polyethylene and polypropylene.
LINER Brown glassine paper (90g/㎡)
CARRIER Polyester net (16 mesh)
ADHESIVE Solvent acrylic
YG J001 modified PSTC 33
Rolling Ball Tack
Test Conditions: 23±2℃
The above data is presented in good faith based on samples tested and corresponded to the average values, which cannot be considered as binding by contract or by specifications. Since many different factors may influence the product's performance, we recommend testing the product prior to any application. Our technicians are ready to provide further information and recommendation.
The data may be varied for further optimization of our products, and the updated information can be forwarded upon request.